- Enjoy a 1-hour boat ride from Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Select an 800- or 1,200-foot line for an 8- or 10-minute parasailing session
- Includes safety briefing and round-trip hotel transport
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
PLEASE MEET US AT: ALA WAI Boat Harbor (Type "Hawaiian Parasail' on Google Maps App) 1651 Ala Moana Blvd., Slip 600B (Yellow and Green Hut) (808)591-1280 "Please Be Aware That You Should Arrive 30 minutes Before The Start Of Your Tour And That There Are No Refunds If You Miss The Boat".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your 12-seater boat and run through safety instructions from the crew. You’ll also be provided with tips for a smooth take-off from the boat.
Then, you’re off! Your boat will cruise along the water and the members of your group will take turns parasailing, either for 8 minutes with an 800-foot (244-meter) line, or for 10 minutes on a 1,200-foot (366-meter) line. Prepare to be paired with one or two others when you fly, reaching a maximum altitude of 500 feet (152 meters). Take in the stunning, bird's-eye views of Oahu and see the island from an entirely new and breathtaking perspective.
When you return to the boat, sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery and marine life around you. You can ask the captain for a quick dip in the water or can stay dry for the duration of the tour. Dolphin and sea turtle spottings are common while you’re traveling across the water, as well as flying fish. During December to May, you may also see whales during their migration.
After returning to the dock, you’ll have a chance to preview and purchase your photos before being transported back to your hotel by your driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No expecting mothers (bumpy boat ride is risky for pregnant);
- No one who had recent injuries or surgeries;
- No issues with neck, back, hip, leg, knee or any mobility issues
- No illnesses such as heart conditions, stroke, epilepsy, severe high blood pressure or any severe health conditions
- No one who is intoxicated of drug or alcohol
- Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver and accompany them on board the boat
- Children 15 yrs old and under must have a parent or guardian fly with them
- 3-person flights are dependent on the wind and passenger weight rations, and are up to the captain to decide
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; maximum combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Swimsuits, sunscreen and closed-toed shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 5 yrs of age to participant or ride the boat
- Not recommended for those who have Flu-Like Symptoms
- 48-hour cancellation policy- People who are at risks are discouraged to participate in this activity; - No expectant mothers (bumpy boat ride is risky for expectant mom); - No one who had recent injuries or surgeries; - The triple flight is dependent on the wind and weight ration for the Captain to decide. No Guarantee; - Must be at least 5 yrs. old to participate in an activity or to ride in the boat. Juveniles of 15 years or under must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to participate in this activity. - Children 15 yrs of age and under must have their parent or guardian to be on board with them; Children 15 yrs of age and under must have their parent or guardian to fly with them; - Maximum of 450 lbs. weight combined for 2 or 3 people to fly together - A person over 250 lbs or more should be able to fit into the belt of the harness to fly. - Heavy people must be able to walk healthy without an assistant; - Elderly must be in good health condition (SORRY, High risks individuals are discouraged to participate due to Covid-19) - No handicapped persons unless they are able to walk on their own, healthy walk (no wheelchair); No one with mental conditions allowed on board. - No babies and no kid under 5 yrs of age are allowed on board. SORRY, TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Parasail Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas