2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise down the West coast of Oahu during sunset on this 2-hour tour Wai'anae. Meet your experienced captain and crew on board the ship, then set off in search of the best spot to watch the sunset. Snack on 'pupus' and sip 2 complimentary alcoholic beverages while relaxing on the boat's deck and watching the sky fill with orange, pink, purple and red. Learn from your guides about Hawaii’s seafaring history, which includes fishing, the invention of surfing and the Hawaiian art of way-finding.
- Take a scenic boat ride off the West Coast of Oahu at sunset
- Enjoy 2 complimentary alcoholic drinks and an array of pupus
- Learn about Hawaii's seafaring history from your guides
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation. Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor, Dock C.
Departure & Return
85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Waianae Boat Harbor, Dock C - Ko Nau Lani
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Cocktail Cruise West Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Cocktail Cruise West Oahu?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s a no shoes cruise so slippahs are your best bet." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Cocktail Cruise West Oahu
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOahuCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiDay Cruises - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - MauiSunset Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiDay Cruises - MauiCatamaran Cruises - KauaiSunset Cruises - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiDay Cruises - KauaiCategory
Lyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsHonolulu Chinatown Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsKoʻolau Range Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & Tickets