- Half-day Oahu tour
- Small groups—maximum of seven people
- Learn about local history, geology, and spiritual practices
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Travelers meet tour guide at 9am in front of the big banyan tree at the entrance of Honolulu Zoo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spiritual Tours Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.