3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Experience a traditional Hawaiian Luau in a scenic location. The evening begins with a variety of cultural activities ideal for all ages. Learn to play the ukulele, string flower lei, or dance hula, and then sit down for a buffet dinner with a large selection of Hawaiian specialties like Kalua pork and grilled Mahi Mahi. Then settle in for the main event: an award-winning Polynesian fire dance performance. Guests will also receive tickets to Sea Life Park redeemable for up to seven days.
- Traditional Hawaiian and Polynesian performance with a spectacular fire dance
- Buffet dinner with a wide range of Hawaiian specialties like lomi lomi salmon
- Entrance to Sea Life Park and cultural activities like lei making and ukulele
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels and other locations
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKa Moana Luau, 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy Sea life Park, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1820
Traveler pickup is offered
3:50 - Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St.)
3:55 - ABC Store #83 (1831 Ala Moana Blvd.)
4:00 - Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby)
4:05 - Hotel LaCroix (Olohana St. bus stop)
4:10 - Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
4:15 - Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave.)
4:20 - Hyatt Regency Waikiki (Koa Ave. entrance)
4:25 - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave.)
4:40 - Kahala Resort
* Please allow drivers a 10-minute pick-up window (arrive to your pick-up 10 minutes early)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ka Moana Luau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ka Moana Luau?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ka Moana Luau?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ka Moana Luau?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Ka Moana Luau
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsHonoluluDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - KauaiDinner and Show - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana Center Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & Tickets