Explore our promoted experiences
- Independence Day sunset dinner cruise with live entertainment from Honolulu
- Choose from several dining and entertainment options to celebrate the 4th of July
- Watch the romantic sunset as you sip a Mai Tai, glass of sparkling wine, or other beverage
Departure & Return
Star of Honolulu departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 6:15PM. Please check in from 5:30 PM onboard the Star of Honolulu.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (if requested 48 hours in advance)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff