- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children age 5 and under are free with accompanying paid adult
- Dress appropriately to avoid unwanted exposure on glass and mirrored floors. We recommend wearing pants, shorts or tights when possible.
- Wear comfortable shows. Stiletto heels, steel toe boots, sports cleats and other footwear that can damage mirrored flooring are not permitted.
- Outside food and beverage, smoking or e-cigarettes, large packages, suitcases, or weapons of any kind will not be permitted beyond the security checkpoint.
- There is no storage for person items. Large bags, large backpacks and luggage are not permitted.
- All SUMMIT tickets are timed. You MUST arrive at your scheduled time, which is indicated on your ticket. SUMMIT operates at full capacity. You might not be able to get in if arriving more than 20 minutes after the time indicated on your ticket. Any late arrival is subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SUMMIT ONE VANDERBILT
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms