Explore our promoted experiences
- Extra time at Niagara Falls: see the falls by day and night
- Magnificent views from the water on a Niagara Falls cruise
- Shop for bargains at the Crossings Premium Outlet Mall in Upstate New York
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
6:30 AM Departure In front of Port Authority Bus Terminal Building on 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel north through Upstate New York to Watkins Glen and the scenic Finger Lakes region on route to Niagara Falls, New York. Spend the night at a hotel near the falls and have chance to see the American Falls illuminated at night. The next morning, cross the border to Canada to see the Falls from the other side and enjoy a thrilling cruise on the Maid of the Mist boat.
From Niagara Falls, travel to Tannersville, PA, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains region. Enjoy free time to shop at the popular Crossings Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in the US with 100 name-brand stores. Visit American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Columbia, Gap Factory, Skechers, the North Face and many more, before returning to New York City.
Please note: Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings. Wheelchair accessible transportation must be requested in advance
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Montour Falls will replace Watkins Glenn Park during winter months when it is inaccessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person - no restrictions on size/weight.
- Maid of the Mist is available from mid-May until mid-October. Please have in mind that the start of the summer season is subject to weather conditions.
- Hotel Accommodations: Ramada by Wyndham Hotel or for travelers that must remain in the US, Comfort Inn “The Pointe” or similar. Please note specific hotels mentioned not guaranteed
- Wheelchair accessible transportation must be requested in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada, it is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and enter Canada can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the United States side of the Falls and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls. Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Valid US passport or Passport + valid visa – Crossing is available to those who meet the following requirements- Proof of FULL covid vaccination minimum of 14 days prior to departure date. - Negative PCR test results – test must have been taken WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ARRIVAL TO THE CANADIAN BORDER. (Tests will be checked at the Canadian border, any travelers whose results “expire” prior to arrival at the border will be denied entry to Canada by Canadian border officials) - For planning purposes please anticipate an 8pm border crossing time and ensure that your test will be valid for that time on your date of departure. - Download ArriveCAN app to your mobile device
- Upon arrival to your tour in New York City the tour escort will verify that all necessary paperwork for the Canadian border crossing is valid and within compliance. Anyone who is not in compliance prior to tour departure will enjoy the American side itinerary, no changes can be made once the tour has departed.
- PCR tests that arrive AFTER TOUR DEPARTURE will not be accepted and will not change the individual traveler’s itinerary for the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The stay in Canada is pretty decent and the hotel is clean but don't expect too much from breakfast." See review