- Combination adventure experience from Cancun
- Zipline course through the jungle
- Go off road on an ATV
- Swim in a cenote
- Small-group tour
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. If your hotel is located outside the pickup zone, a central meeting point will be advised upon reconfirmation. If you are staying in Tulum, Cozumel or Isla Mujeres, pickup is from a meeting point.
If your hotel is not listed please leave us a note with your hotel name, to establish pickup time.
Should you need to reschedule your activity, please contact us as soon as possible, as the tour sells out quickly.
What To Expect
Start by soaring through the trees on a series of ziplines, then cross hanging bridges that challenge your balance while offering a unique view of the forest canopy. Return to the ground and trade your zipline harness for a Honda 220cc ATV, then follow a guide down rugged jungle trails, bumping over rocks and roots surrounded by thick forest.
Finish the day Yucatan style by cooling off in a cenote: you can zipline, cliff-jump, or take the stairs into the underground pool, which is part of a massive limestone cave system carved by freshwater. Return to base to refuel with a light snack (photos of the day are available for purchase), then make the return trip to Cancun and the Riviera Maya, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 130 kg/ 300 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Must allow to take body temperature before entrance
- Will be asked to sign health questionare before entrance
- Facemask is required - will be provided at no additional cost.
- Need to agree to follow hygiene and social distancing instruccions at all times.
- When body temperature is 38 degree celius or 100F you will not be allowed to board our van and be advised to report to your hotels guest service for further health recomendation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extreme Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by ATV, Ziplines and Cenote Tour at Extreme Adventure Eco Park Cancun.
- "For the ATV’s wear thick high socks otherwise you will feel the heat of the engine and will make it super uncomfortable." See review
- "Be prepared to get a little muddy and bug spray may be a good idea too due to mosquitos." See review
- "You aren’t allowed to bring your phone or anything else on these excursions." See review