Top New York City Zoo Tickets
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All New York City Tours
Discover an incredible variety of wildlife right in New York City with a Bronx Zoo admission ticket. Go inside this 265-acre zoo in the Bronx, one of New York City’s five boroughs, to see a range of exhibits including the Congo Gorilla Forest, JungleWorld, the Butterfly Garden, and a children’s petting zoo. Skip-the-line access is included with this admission ticket.
Explore the expansive American Museum of Natural History by booking full-day admission tickets. General admission tickets grant you access to about 50 exhibits, including the Rose Center for Earth and Space. You can make the most of your time in the acclaimed museum by upgrading to a Super Saver pass, which includes access to highlights such as Hayden Planetarium and 3D films.
Avoid the hassle of waiting to enter New York City’s Museum of Modern Art with this convenient skip-the-line ticket that grants you entrance on arrival. It’s not surprise that MoMA is an incredibly popular attraction. With artists like Andy Warhol, Vincent van Gogh, Jackson Pollock, Cindy Sherman and many more, the queue can be backlogged for hours. But with your handy skip-the-line ticket, you’ll glide right past it and head straight to the good stuff. Plus, your ticket includes admission to MoMA PS1, the contemporary art center in Long Island City.
If you want to understand the history of September 11, 2001, don't miss the 9/11 Tribute Museum, where you can hear stories from people that were actually there. With your ticket, you can visit this powerful museum—a project of the September 11th Families Association—that brings together those who want to learn about 9/11 with people who experienced it, including survivors, first responders, and volunteers.
Discover a range of wildlife right in the heart of Manhattan with a Central Park Zoo admission ticket. See snow monkeys, sea lions, penguins, puffins, and more during a visit to the Central Park Zoo. Access to the main zoo, the Tisch Children’s Zoo (a petting zoo with goats, sheep, pigs, and more), and the 4-D Theater is included with the admission ticket.
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is home to one of the world’s finest collections of modern and contemporary art, in a modernist building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Pre-book tickets to the Guggenheim to get convenient, skip-the-line access to this landmark New York City art museum, and explore at your own pace during its hours of operation.
See the highlights of New York City without the hassle of navigating traffic or public transportation by booking a Big Bus tour. The hop-on hop-off tour enables busy travelers to relax and enjoy the sights from the double-decker bus. Along the way, you can choose the attractions that interest you most rather than being caught up on a group tour.
Though there’s serious competition for where to find the best NYC views, you can enjoy the cityscape from the tallest outdoor observation platform in the entire Western Hemisphere with a visit to the Edge Observation Deck. Secure this prebooked admission ticket to guarantee your time slot, and head to the West Side to experience New York’s newest, sky-high attraction. Just walk across a suspended glass floor and enjoy 360-degree views.
See the attractions that interest you in New York City with this Sightseeing Flex Pass. Select the number of attractions you want to visit (from two to 12) and use your pass to gain access at any time within 30 days. More than 100 NYC attractions and activities are available to choose from, such as the Statue of Liberty, One World Observatory, and Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
Prebook your admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum in lower Manhattan, and guarantee your entry to the center that documented the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001. Museum artifacts include first-person accounts of what happened on that September morning in 2001, multi-media displays, and exhibits on history, which commemorate nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives in the attacks.
In remembrance of the events that took place on September 11, 2001, take this 1.5-hour walking tour of Ground Zero and the National September 11 Memorial. Walk through the space of the former World Trade Center in New York City. A certified guide with a personal connection to the events of that day shares stories of tragedy and heroism. Get a deeper understanding of the events that took place here. Upgrade to add entry into the National September 11 Museum.
Marvel at the 360-degree, unobstructed views from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum and more with this combo ticket. See NYC's landmarks from the 86th-floor observatory, enjoy the exhibitions and augmented reality viewfinders on the 80th floor; and explore the 2nd-floor museum’s immersive displays on the building's history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Zoo Tickets in New York City?
The best Zoo Tickets in New York City according to Viator travelers are:
What Zoo Tickets in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Booth Theatre Tours & Tickets
- The Met Cloisters Tours & Tickets
- Friends Building Tours & Tickets
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Garden Tours & Tickets
- Rockefeller Center Tours & Tickets
- Lower East Side Tours & Tickets
- East Village Tours & Tickets
- Lower Manhattan Tours & Tickets
- American Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Tours & Tickets
- Wall Street Tours & Tickets
- Washington Square Park Tours & Tickets
- Alexander Hamilton US Custom House Tours & Tickets
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- The Ride Tours & Tickets
- Chrysler Building Tours & Tickets
- Apollo Theater Tours & Tickets
- Macy's® Herald Square Tours & Tickets
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster